Powerful therapy for promoting perfect health ~ Banana Treatment is a powerful therapy that cleanses the entire physiology and restores gynaecological health.“BT” is recommended for women to undertake while on their menstrual cycle who have gynecological health issues, to balance hormones, to enhance fertility or to profoundly purify the physiology. It is also available for women who will not be menstruating at the time of visit.
What is Banana Treatment?
Banana Treatment (BT) is mostly done during a woman’s menstrual cycle. Ayurveda views the menstrual cycle as a deep detox and profound purification that a woman is blessed to have once a month. This unique treatment that is exclusively perform by the Raju Family enhances this purification process.
Banana Treatment involves taking herbs specially prepared with bananas during each day of the menstrual flow, along with a special, simple diet and plenty of rest so that the body can devote all it’s energy to clearing and healing. The treatment draws out toxins from all over the body into the menstrual blood through which they are expelled. A single banana treatment done properly during menstruation has benefits, depending on the person, equal to two or more 23-day intensive Panchakarmas.
Duration of Treatment
- Menstruating women take the Banana Medicine for the duration of their menstrual cycle.
- Women not on their cycle generally take the BT for 3 days.
Location – The Banana Medicine is only given by the Vaidya personally. You need to come in daily.
Is BT Only for Menstruating Women?
- Women whose menstruation is unnaturally absent can also do the treatment.
- It is also possible for post-menopausal women to receive Banana Purification Treatment if they know any date or time of month that they had a period before menopause began. The Ayurvedic Doctor can then search the pulse around that time for the underlying cycle that still continues in a woman’s physiology, even after menopause. Though less powerful than during the days of actual flow, the treatment is still highly beneficial for increased purification, hormone balance, and strength.
- Women whose cycle does not align with the time that the Vaidya is there can still do the treatment. It is however encouraged to travel to the city that Dr. Raju is in at the time of your cycle to obtain the full benefit. After all, women travel from all over the globe to India just for BT, so travelling inter-state is well worth the benefits.
“The main action of Banana Treatment is on the uterus ~ the communication between the brain and the uterus. When the communication is obstructed, it clears it—whatever is in the way. And then it clears everything because it removes the blocks [along the way]. With gall stones it takes some time…for liver problems much less time, gas much less. Because it fixes everything that is in-between and clears the way. Whatever is blocking it clears…makes that sankalp [intention] to work.” – Dr. J.R. Raju
Banana Purification Treatment deep-cleanses the entire body, particularly the female reproductive system.
Even if the problems are deeply rooted, significant relief can be achieved from this 3-5 day treatment. The treatment also helps to balance the hormonal system so emotions become more even and smooth.
Vaidya Dr. AV Krishna Raju: Why is Banana Treatment so powerful?
“The main thing is the vibration [the use of the Primordial Sounds], and the herbs. Just like the planet is considered as the human (small point), Brahmananda is the universe (vast). Like that the herb is always minute, and it will work in all directions [huge expansion]. Similarly, along with that, the vibration enters into the body and goes into the whole endocrinol system, not only the reproductive system, and creates the balance.
You might have seen one patient’s case here: just with the Banana Treatment she developed her uterus and even her cervix was not there and that is also developed now.
The treatment is given at the best time of the month because of the power of the underlying cycle. Banana Treatment is a good rejuvenation. It is like half or even one full PK in value even when you are in menopause. Even if you don’t have those organs due to hysterectomy, whatever the balance is needed will come from the treatments. The whole hormone system is endocrine, so no need to worry about the organ itself.” – Vaidya Dr. A.V. Raju.
Essential Things to Know For Your Banana Treatment
The more precise you follow these procedures, the more increased benefit you will get.
The Banana Treatment is absolutely free. The Raju forefathers, who handed down this unique and wonderful knowledge to their family, specified that it should be given free of charge, so that there is no financial barrier for anyone to have its benefits. One only pays for the bananas used – (price different according to country you are receiving it). Additional donations are required to cover travel expenses.
You should not enter the home/venue where you will receive the medicine, but rather wait outside and Ramya Raju will bring the medicine to you.
You must observe 30 minutes of silence before and after and during taking the medicine.
- On the days of taking the Banana Medicine, one should not take any medications, herbs, dietary supplements etc.
- The banana herbs should be taken on a complete empty stomach. If you are taking the morning dose of Banana Medicine, you should not consume any food, herbs, or medications etc. that morning. Only plain water is allowed.
- 1 hour before taking the medicine the patient should completely fast (no food, water etc.).
- It is important to swallow the banana piece whole – Do not chew it or allow it to touch your teeth.
- 1 -2 hours after taking the medicine the patient should completely fast (no food, water etc.). After this, the first thing the patient should eat is milk rice (see recipe below).
- Do not talk for 30 minutes before you receive the banana herbs or 30 minutes afterwards. Results are more powerful with inward attention and silence during this time.
- Every meal during the BT should be “milk rice“. If you have trouble digesting cows milk, try a smaller quantity raw or unhamogensied cows milk boiled. If this is still uncomfortable, you may have plain white rice only.
- Rarely people feel aversion to eating milk rice every meal. If this happens, and you really cannot tolerate it, have milk rice or plain white rice for the first meal (after taking the BT), then for the meals after that you may add a little cinnamon in the milk rice to add some flavour and reduce the aversion. Note that this is not ideal and for full benefits of the BT. Plain milk rice is best ruing menstruation cycle. You can also have fresh, simple food throughout if you are really struggling with diet (see diet below on next bullet point).
- If you have aversion or cannot cope with just milk rice or plain rice contact us to discuss best meal.
- Continue sipping hot water frequently during the BT days to help remove the toxins more thoroughly.
- A time to go inward and rest – BT is a time to go inward and rest. It is encouraged you keep socialising to a minimum. You will probably be quite tired during the BT, so it is best you avoid strenuous activity, work, studying, going out etc. Sleeping during the day is permitted. Think of this as a stretch of “time for yourself” where you can profoundly rest and purify.
- Do not use tampons during BT as this impedes the free flow of toxins out of the body and may cause toxins to be reabsorbed as a result (best to always follow this rule during your period whenever you can).
- During the days of menstrual flow, it is traditional for you not to touch or have anyone touch you during this time as many impurities are coming out of the body (especially strong during the Banana Treatment).
“I have had debilitating periods all my life…horrible cramps, nausea, and pain. After receiving banana treatment from Dr. Pavani Raju, I would say my periods are 95-99% better. Not only that, but it has had a side effect of giving me greater confidence and sense of self. I feel very lucky to have been given this treatment.
~ BT Patient ~ USA
“I wasn’t able to take the Raju Banana Treatment when I was still menstruating, but I’ve been fortunate to have had it several times since menopause, because I know my cycle times from years past and the Vaidyas can feel in my pulse when I am ready for the banana medicine. Though they say it’s more powerful during menstruation, It still brings me increased energy and strength, along with deep purification. From the moment I swallow the herb, I can feel a special liveliness spreading in my body, and for those first few hours after taking it I feel very inward and quiet and sometimes fall deep asleep for hours, even in the middle of the day. It’s a very special experience, and gives me a big boost afterwards.”
~ Panchakarma Guest ~ USA
“The Banana Purification Treatment was an incredibly special experience. I am very very grateful that I finally experienced it. The month before I received the BT my cycle was a nightmare. I went to the hospital from being in such tremendous and unbearable pain. Morphine wasn’t even enough because I suffered from a partially ruptured ovarian cyst. My doctor assumed it crossed with a blood vessel. This brings the worst pain ever. It has been likened to child birth, followed by massive abdominal swelling The 2-3 prior cycles were increasing in pain leading up to last month where I couldn’t even stand or walk. I could just curl into myself on the floor, using all my energy to endure the pain. This past cycle, after taking the banana treatment, I barely felt any pain at all (just some the first day, but Advil was sufficient in relieving the pain). I am so grateful!!! I was actually scared and anxious about the next cycle, wondering if I’d end up in the hospital again.
“The BT itself was very humbling and beautiful. I felt incredibly happy and loving afterwards and during the treatment. I since have felt lighter in body and spirit, like every cell in my body was invigorated and born anew. I felt incredibly awake, though at the same time very exhausted. Being in Dr. Raju’s presence was humbling, cleansing, soothing, and inspiring. I will tell every woman I know and love to come the next time Dr. Raju comes to town. I will go too. I can hardly wait. 🙂 Thank you with my whole heart and spirit.
~Patient ~ USA
“Stability, clarity and internal strength are the prominent effects the Banana Treatment has had on me. I find it very settling and strengthening to mind, soul and physiology. Female hormones are one of the most determining factors of a woman’s state of being. The Banana Treatment balances these hormones on a very fundamental level, creating lasting harmony.
“In my case, a concrete example is the positive influence the Banana Treatment had on my period. I used to not be able to “survive” my very long and heavy cycles without using pain relievers which was a big stress. After taking just two Banana Treatments, I could already feel a big difference. My cycles became shorter and less painful. After two more treatments, my cycles now only last 5 days and I can get by without using pain medicine at all. The Banana Treatment has also helped me to settle anxiety and insomnia.
“I am very grateful for having found this treatment. Through balancing my hormones, it has not only helped me to balance my physical body, but also to balance myself.”
~ Panchakarma Guest ~ Germany
“I was diagnosed with MRKH Syndrome in c.1996 following an ultrasound that revealed I had no uterus. This is a rare congenital condition whereby the female reproductive system stops developing after the creatIon of the ovaries. This of course means you do not have periods, nor can you have children naturally. In allopathic medicine there is no known reason or solution. On diagnosis, I was brought under the care of a specialist unit in a London hospital where they offer enormous emotional support to the diagnosed ladies and their families, but of course in their eyes there was nothing they could do. “In January 2010 my partner, Will, and I embarked onÂ a two year traveling sabbatical. We decided toÂ kick start it with a 23 day PK in Delhi. Will had been suffering from Gilbert’s Syndrome and a poorly functioning liver, andÂ the doctors back home had been at a loss on how toÂ treat this debilitating condition. A short one week PK in the UK had had such beneficial results we decided to come for a long stint in Delhi. There we had the blessing and amazing good fortune to meet with Dr. JR Raju and we came out of our first consultation amazed. Rajuji was not at all bemused by Will’s condition and had diagnosed me just through the touch of the pulse. He even suggested that his family’s Banana Medicine would be able to help me overcome my situation. My pulse had indicated that I had either just finished or was just about to start my cycle so for the rest of those three weeks he regularly took my pulse to track my cycle. It came, a few days before I was due to leave.
“During this first treatment, I felt enough sensations to merit following Dr. Raju’s advice and obtained an ultrasound. The results showed a small uterus!! We were overcome and so it was an easy decision to attend the clinic in Hyderabad as often as I could for monthly banana sessions whilst we were in India. Will’s test results also showed a 75% improvement in his liver and thyroid functioning in just 23 days. He had been ill for over a year! “Over the next few months of banana treatment there was notable progress. I had ultrasounds after each treatment which invariably showed the uterus growing in size each month. I returned to the UK in June 2011 and had an ultrasound at a private hospital in the UK to alleviate my parent’s concerns that the results were not a true reflection of what was indeed taking place. The result showed more progress, and the parents were on board! “We returned to India in late October 2011 for further travels and treatments in Hyderabad to accelerate the growth. The ultrasound following the October banana treatment showed 50% growth in the volume of the uterus since late June. The November results indicated a further growth spurt in the length of the uterus. It was after this treatment that the lining of the uterus became fully developed and it was also the first time the radiologist was able to detect and measure the cervix. She and her nursing staff looked on in amazement. It was a wonderful moment. An MRI in December 2011 confirmed normal myometrium, endometrial cavity and parametrium in the uterus.
“I continued regular banana treatment, as well as a 42-day PK in Hyderabad in March 2012, to help support the growth process which it did enormously. In August I was due to head back to the UK – the funds were up and it was time for me to head home. However, Dr. Krishna Raju strongly advised otherwise as I was experiencing a high level of growth, so I returned in September and continued regular banana treatment and a short PK until January 2013. The MRI in November showed that the vagina had connected with the uterus and the fallopian tubes had developed and connected also. And that is where I am tantalizingly at!
“Apart from one banana treatment in Italy in the summer, I have not had any other treatment for a year and am letting Nature take her course. It is relevant that I am back at home for now, and will know when it is right to return and join the banana club again! But I am feeling it is soon.Â I am able to support the development by daily practising the marma touch points and special marma abyanga that I was so lucky to learn in Hyderabad. I do these daily, wherever possible, and I know they have had a profound effect on my physiology. In addition, I have also been incredibly fortunate to have the banana and PK supported by full marma treatments in Hyderabad, which I have found extremely powerful.
“I have been utterly blessed to have met the Raju family and their team of supporters, both the immediate staff but also special friends of the clinic, who are all tirelessly helping the patients, supporting us on our journeys, being the embodiment of Ganesha. It is a true gift to be in their presence and truly know there is nothing to fear. My journey has been nothing short of incredible and I am really looking forward to seeing what Nature has in store and when she decides to bestow it.”
~ Panchakarma Guest ~ England