Ayurvedic herbal treatment for aches, pain, stress and more.
• The treatment begins with an oil massage to activate the lymph and blood.
• Herbal boluses are dipped into warm medicated oil and massaged over the body.
• Reduce stress
• Relieve colic pain
• Relieve body-aches and reduce pain
• Relieve joint pain and rheumatoid arthritis
• Relieve stiffness and muscle soreness
• Loose weight
• Eliminate toxins from the body
Pinda Sveda, aka Patra Poultice or Kitzi, is traditionally done after an Abhyanga as the heat opens up the skin’s pores, allowing the release of toxins and the absorption of the healing herbs.
The boluses are densely packed with concentrated Ayurvedic herbs coupled with fresh native Australian medicinal leaves personally harvested and purified by the Vital Veda team.
Harvest fresh organic leaves. Locally sourced medicinal plants that are rich in volatile oils.
Wash and chop the leaves finely.
Purify the leaves. Each plant has a specific purification method. Overall the knowledge of purifying herbs has been lost. Lucky our teachers have this knowledge passed down to them.
Mix fresh leaves with a concentrated mix of Ayurvedic herbs prepared by the Raju family.
Pack boluses with herbs, tie, and they are ready to be dipped in medicated oil and pampered onto the patient.