Nowadays, excessive usage of computers/screens, air conditioning, radiation, air pollution and climate change, cool weather is creating dryness in atmosphere - leading to dryness in body - leading to Dry Eye Syndrome.
This is why Las Vegas is the #1 “Dry Eye Hot Spot” in USA.
“Approximately 20% of the Australian adult population suffer from dry eyes. Research suggests that up to 48% of office workers could experience dry eyes due to their long exposure to air-conditioning and computer screens.”
The solution: The ancient Ayurvedic treatment of Netra Tarpana..
Clarity | Enhance and Fix Vision | Comfortable Eyes
Netra Tarpana, aka Netra Basti, is a unique Ayurvedic therapy that helps treat many eye conditions and is also a wise preventive measure to take to maintain optimum eye sight.
As a special medicated ghee is held over the eyes, one opens and closes and moves their eyes in all directions to adequately lubricate their whole eyes, as well as whole head, neck and throat region.
- Improves Eye Sight - This treatment helps restore degraded vision, and prevents vision from degrading. (Prevention is a key aspect of Ayurveda). Helps correct short-sightedness and long-sightedness vision.
- Dry Eyes - Effectively lubricates eyes to treat Dry Eye Syndrome (Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca).
- Macular Degeneration - Slows down the degeneration process and has the potential to reverse it. This treatment is an alternative to the conventional eye injections. Netra Tarpana is also indicated to work alongside the anti-VEGF injections and reduces the pain associated with it.
- Relieves Irritated Eyes - Burning eyes, itchy eyes, feeling that something is in your eyes.
- Increases Brain Function by providing oleation to the optic nerve (a cranial nerve) and regulates melatonin and serotonin.
"Netra ghee, through the alochaka pitta, enlivens all the pittas, all the vatas, and because of this, it melts the kapha (the ama/blockages). This is from putting one drop of netra ghee in the eyes every morning and evening...use netramit drops for cleaning and purification."
~ Dr. J.R. Raju
What people are saying about Netra Tarpana treatment at Vital Veda
"I used to not be able to read the words on the signs that were outside the shops down the road from where I walked. Now I can read them!"
~ Paula, during a series of Netra Tarpana.
“This is one of my personal favourite panchakarma treatments because of the relaxation and nourishment my brain feels via the vagus nerve during it. Also for the rest of the day after the treatment, with my sunglasses on and a restriction to focus my vision on anything, I have nothing else to do but relax, close my eyes and go inward.”
~ Dylan Smith, founder of Vital Veda
1 session (75 mins): $100 | Session of 3: $280 | Session of 5: $425 | Session of 7: $560