Ayurvedic Birth Doula
In this package, you get comprehensive education and information about pregnancy, birth and the postpartum. This includes 2 prenatal visits and having me on call from 38 weeks till the birth of your baby followed by 2 postnatal visits (in your home and/or hospital). During your entire pregnancy, you get unlimited contact via phone, text and email.
Additionally, you get complimentary Pregnancy Ghee (Ayurvedic herbal formulation to promote easier labour) starting on week 30 of pregnancy. You also get direct access to our ayurvedic nutritional support along with herbal medicine if needed or requested.
Ayurvedic Birth Doula + Herbal Kit
Option 1 plus rare and potent ayurvedic herbs for pregnancy and postpartum.
- Pregnancy Ghee (to promote quick and easy delivery).
- Yoni Pichu (Medicated ghee to nourish the vagina microbiome, gently open the channels and prevent tearing).
- Small nourishing enema (Matra Basti) oil and kit from 38 weeks - To prepare for easy and blissful labour and to nourish fetus | 200ml
- Post Natal Tonic - Rejuvenating and essential tonic to take for 30 days after giving birth.
- Lactation Tablets (to have on hand if needed).
- Pusya Drops (Ayurvedic immunisation drops for baby).
- Baby Massage Oil - Herbalised nourishment to build the baby’s tissues and strengthen immunity.
Ayurvedic Birth Doula + Herbal Kit + Postpartum Treatments
Option 2 plus rejuvenating postpartum ayurvedic body therapies in your own home.
- 3x Postpartum Abhyanga (Ayurvedic Oil massage) + Steam therapy + Belly binding therapy
- A lesson on how to apply the belly binding to the mum (for the family/partner to administer).
- Belly Binding cloth
About our Doula: Sole Del Riccio
A Postpartum Doula and Ayurvedic Therapist.
Sole is devoted to help and support women through the journey of pregnancy, birth, and post-partum.
She has been trained as a doula with the Raju Family (family of Ayurvedic doctors) and Anna Watts (founder of Celebration of Birth Doula Academy), and is now working with two Ayurvedic clinics in Sydney, Vital Veda and Soma Shakti.
Sole is passionate about the importance of honouring and nourishing the woman in this significant and sacred transitionary period and rite of passage.
Birth absolutely transforms the woman’s physiology and hormonal system as well has her role in life.
Sole’s role is to attentively ensure the woman is supported physically, mentally and emotionally, so that she can radiant life and health for her family and community to enjoy.
She devotes her life to this work, essentially to honour and enliven the Divine Mother within each individual and each aspect in life.
Sole experienced a big transformation of her life and state of Consciousness from these practices so she decided to study in India so that she could share the divine wisdom and help others unfold their infinite potential.