What is the most evolutionary thing you can be doing right now?
The need of the time must be attended to in this world. Are you a worthy candidate that will respond to this call from the universe? How much of your energy and time can you give to servicing the community, economy and society at large?
Or is it best for you to recluse and live like a monk? Go live in a cave in the Himalayas or a Sanskrit only speaking village and meditate full time. Go seeking amongst holy places like India to visit sacred sites, meet holy saints and receive unique healings from extraordinarily gifted people.
Conan Mischer has been infatuated with such experiences throughout his journey of life.
I was so astounded and loved hearing his stories that I had to share them with you.
About Conan Mischer
Conan has been an advanced meditator for decades. He has met and mingled with astonishing people which provided profound life experiences. At the same time, he has been successful in university and business.
In this Episode we Discuss:
- Book that changed Conans life - Andrew Weil - holistic health and meditation. (6:00)
- Perfect Health by Deepak Chopra - a life-changing book that is a great introduction to Ayurveda. (06:20).
- Indulging to much in the absolute state of Being can cause lack of integration in the always changing, relative world. (11:10)
- Householder vs. the Recluse (Sanyasi) - How relevant is it in today's time for westerners to live a recluse lifestyle such as meditating full time in the mountains? (13:30)
- The vedic saying that sums of the whole Veda quite well: “Established in Being, perform action.” (“Yogasta kuru karmani.”) ~ Bhagavad Gita, chapter 2, verse 48. What technique are you using to become established in Being? It will differ for each individual. Then how will you readjust to the relative, every changing world. (16:30)
- New Mavericks - Vedic business consulting. (17:55)
- Vedic Vibration Technology. Subtle therapy consisting of blowing primordial sounds into the body. (20:26)
- Healing on the subtle level - Vedic Pulse Vibration, Raju family of Vaidyas, Banana Treatment for Women's Health. (21:28)
- Working at the atomic level (subtle) is so much more powerful than working at the molecular level (gross). Atomic energy vs. chemical energy. (23:17)
- Sanskrit - An onomatopoetic language, not a symbolic language. The first child of the language of nature. (23:48)
- Nadi Palm Leaf Readers - Based on a thumbprint, they investigate your past and predict your future. (24:15).
- Brahmasthan of India - A village in the geographical centre of India which encompasses a concentrate of full time vedic ceremonies and chantings. (27:00)
- Yoga Asanas (posture) as a tool to integrate and bridge the gap between the transcendent and the relative. Especially for those who are “up in the clouds,” “airy fairy,” or ungrounded. (28:53)
- The true meaning of Yoga and the difference between Yoga and exercise. An effortless, transcending yoga practice that provides the benefits of blood circulation, flexibility and strength. (29:47)
- Himalayas - Jyotirmath - seat and home of the Shankarcharya King of the Yogis. Badrinath (Vishnu temple) in Uttrakandh. (31:35)
- Tiruvanamalai - A mountain in south India that itself is a Shiva Lingam (form of Lord Shiva, the destruction operator in nature). (37:05)
- Experiences with Amma Mata Amritanandamayi (The hugging the saint), an Avatar of the mother divine. Stepping into a spiritual jacuzzi whenever Conan got near her. (40:00)
- The course of miracles - community. (43:00)
- Jesus Christ was a Vedic master. Christ suffered is a faulty conclusion. It doesn’t tell you about his consciousness. A wincing body does not mean the consciousness is suffering. It is rather attributing the consciousness of the person making the claim. (48:55)
- Mother Meera - A female saint who gives you “Darshan” - simply by looking at you, she lures you to her high state of consciousness, giving you a taste of the euphoria and blissful consciousness that you have potential to move into and Be in, all the time. (52:51)
- Phillipino Psychic Surgeons - Opening up peoples bodies and removing foreign and detrimental objects and tissues. All with their bare hands. All with the patient feeling mostly nothing, anesthetic-free. And “patching” back up the patient straight away, as if nothing just happened. Read Conans full recount about his Psychic Surgery experience here. (56:09)
- Panchakarma - Ayurvedic detox and rejuvenation program. (59:28)
- Conan’s pearl of wisdom - What is the value of these experiences of visiting healers, saints, holy places, doing panchakarma etc.? The main value is to give us a glimpse of our true state of Being. A tangible reminder of our natural essence through experience. This inspires to strive for that state.
- Ayurvedic Self Pulse Diagnosis - immediately connecting mind and physiology for healing and gaining greater awareness of the body. Learn self-pulse here. (1:06:50)
Please seek advice from a qualified practitioner before starting any new health practice.