Sign up to our newsletter for knowledge, articles, updates, events and special offers.
Abhyanga Massage Oil (Coconut Based)
$40.00 – $108.00
|A rare and precious herbal formula is impregnated into organic cold-pressed coconut oil in a cultivated and attentive process.
This tridoshic abhyanga (massage) oil is suitable for all body types, especially in summertime and those with sensitive skin including those prone to skin aggravation, inflammation and skin diseases.
Benefits of massaging with Abhyanga oil:
- Calms the nervous system.
- Stimulates lymphatic movement
- Pull toxins out of the tissues to the surface (via the lipophilic effect of oil).
- Promotes softness & gives lustre of the skin
- Promote longevity and youthful skin.
- Lubricates the muscles, tissues & joints.
- Increased flexibility.
- Help increase the body’s capacity to handle strenuous work & healing after injury.
- Regular use helps nourish the skin, soothing pitta type disorders such as eczema & skin rashes.
- Recommended for use in Summer.
Before the shower, lather your body with oil then perform self-massage. Also may be used as a moisturiser.
Organic cold-pressed coconut oil, kumkuma (crocus sativus), chandana (santalum album), nyagrodha (Ficus bengalensis,) manjistha (rubia cordifolia), kumkumadi yog.
Ingredients are a blend of organic and wild-harvested herbs.
A Raju family formula made with purified herbs, mantras and love in accordance with the sun and moon cycles. Handcrafted in small batches.
If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight and moisture.
For external use only.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
1 Litre, 300ml
Cannot get other user media. API shut down by Instagram. Sorry. Display only your media.