A rare and precious herbal formula is impregnated into cold-pressed sesame oil in a cultivated and attentive process.
This tridoshic abhyanga (massage) oil is suitable for all body types, especially effective in wintertime and for vata body types (those who regularly feel cold and dry).
Benefits of massaging with Abhyanga oil:
- Calms the nervous system.
- Stimulates lymphatic movement .
- Pull toxins out of the tissues to the surface (via the lipophilic effect of oil).
- Promotes softness & gives lustre of the skin .
- Promote longevity and youthful skin.
- Lubricates the muscles, tissues & joints.
- Increased flexibility.
- Help increase the body’s capacity to handle strenuous work & healing after injury.
- Recommended for use in winter and cold climates.
Before the shower, lather your body with oil then do self-massage. Also may be used as a moisturiser.
Cold-pressed sesame oil, kumkuma (crocus sativus), chandana (santalum album), nyagrodha (Ficus bengalensis,) manjistha (rubia cordifolia), kumkumadi yog.
Ingredients are a blend of organic and wild-harvested herbs.
A Raju family formula made with purified herbs, mantras and love in accordance with the sun and moon cycles. Handcrafted in small batches.
For external use only.
If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight and moisture.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.