Dhatus & Srotas (Ayurvedic Anatomy and Physiology)
The first intake of this course has finished.
You will be able to sit this phenomenal course in late 2021 / early 2022.
Note this is an advanced course for those who have previously studied Ayurveda.
Dhatus & Srotas (Ayurvedic Anatomy and Physiology)
The Subtle Mechanics of Ayurvedic Anatomy & Physiology + Medical Astrology
Starting August 22, 2020, one live lecture a week for 6 weeks.
We Will Explore:
- A comprehensive insight into a foundation of Ayurvedic anatomy and physiology: the 7 Dhatus (tissues) - their functions, subtle nature and imbalances.
- The significance of the number Seven in the Vedas and how it influences the human physiology.
- How each Dhatu correlates with specific aspects of Jyotish (Vedic Astrology) and subtle aspects of consciousness (Devatas).
- The Srotas - transporters of biological materials and functions. The Pathways of nourishment.
- Aphrodisiac Therapy - How to build and enhance your reproductive tissue and essence (Sukra Dhatu).
- Healing the Dhatus - How you can balance and optimise each dhatu (body tissue).
- + More.
Who This Course Is For:
- Anyone who wants to enrich their knowledge.
- For Ayurvedic practitioners: You will explore content through an astrological and cosmic lense.
- Health practitioners, yoga therapists, meditation teachers and coaches.
- Note, these sessions are not to be listened to while driving, walking, cleaning etc. This is for those who are ready to surrender effortlessly their steady attention.
- Has prior knowledge of, has studied Ayurveda or has completed Vital Veda's Essence of Ayurveda course. (Note this course is not for beginners. Introductory courses to Ayurveda will come later this year).
- Those who adhere to Dinacharya (daily routine) - including daily meditation, abhyanga, tongue scraping, wholesome diet - for you to embody the knowledge before applying it.
This Course Includes:
- Six lectures, each 1.5-2hrs long including question time.
- Facebook group for ongoing questions and discussions with our conscious community during and after the course.
- The ability to re-watch the lectures as you like within 2 weeks after the live recording.
- PDFs material of the content.
Expand your greater holistic knowledge of the human physiology.
- August 22, 8:30am Sydney Time (AEST) with Dylan Smith
- August 29, 8:30am Sydney Time (AEST) with Dylan Smith
- September 5, 8:30am Sydney Time (AEST) with Dylan Smith
- September 12, 11:30am Sydney Time (AEST) with Dr Harsha Raju
- September 19, 11:30am Sydney Time (AEST) with Dr Harsha Raju
- September 26, 8:30am Sydney Time (AEST) with Dylan Smith
Each session will last 1.5 - 2hrs.
- The class times don't suit my timezone and I can't attend the live session, can I still join? - Of course! You can watch the recordings as many times as you like. They will be put up on the Facebook group right after the session and taken down 2 weeks after that. We recommend watching the recordings more than once at take notes since it is so rich in content.
- I am not sure if this course is suitable for me? - Feel free to contact us or call Dylan on 0451 534 884 to discuss if this course is appropriate for your level of knowledge. Please include in your message your knowledge of Ayurveda.
- I don't have Facebook but want to join the group - We recommend getting Facebook even if it is just to be apart of this course. However, we understand and respect if you don't want to engage in Facebook, so you can still join the group and we will email you the Zoom links. If this is the case, please contact us to let us know.
For any other queries or, contact us
Our Special Guest Teacher: Dr. Harsha Raju
Dr. Harsha Raju is an experts in Pulse Diagnosis and Suksma Marma Therapy, with advanced degrees specialising in both General Ayurvedic Practice and Panchakarma.
He is the eldest son of the famous master Vaidya, Dr J.R. Raju. One unique feature of Dr. Harsha Raju amongst his famous family of Ayurvedic expert doctors, is that Dr. Harsha integrates Jyotish (Vedic Astrology) to his medical practice.
Dr. Harsha has extensive experience in consulting and teaching in India, Europe and other locations in the world. He runs an Ayurvedic panchakarma clinic in Hyderabad, India. It's very clear that Dr. Harsha Raju emanates bliss to all those fortunate to be in contact with him.
Dylan Smith is a certified Ayurvedic Practitioner and holistic health educator who founded the Vital Veda clinic in Sydney and works very closely with the Raju family, an internationally renowned family of Ayurvedic doctors. Aiming to uncover the root cause of ailments, Dylan travels the world to share his passion of ancient vedic wisdom for everyone to utilise, enjoy and experience total wellness and bliss.
- After purchasing this course, you have signed up and will be sent the link to join the private facebook group.
- Zoom links for each meeting, recordings, PDFs and other resources all will be shared on the private facebook group.
- We will start each lesson on time.
- We will have a short toilet and tea break each lesson.
- Allow 2 hours per session.
- Payment plans available - contact us about arranging a payment plan.
Terms & Conditions
- Only one person per purchase.
- Refunds can be given up to 48hrs before the course starts on August 22.
This course is not intended to treat, diagnose or prescribe herbs or medicine. This information is in no way to be construed as a substitute for consultation with a licensed health professional.
This is not a certified course. This does not enable you to practice. This is for educational purposes only.