Karna Poorna ear oil helps with:
- Hearing loss – prevention and halt.
- Itchy ears.
- Irritation and inflammation in the ears.
- Congestion or fluid tendency.
- Excessive ear wax buildup.
- Ear ache.
- Dizziness and vata in the head.
- Enhance the sensory organ of hearing and maintain optimal hearing till old age.
Before bed at night, drop 2 drops in one ear while lying on one side and stay for 10 minutes to let the drops seep in. Then turn onto other side and repeat. Then sleep.
Contra-indicated during fever, cold and within 15 minutes of bath/swim.
- Dasmula (10 roots)
- Bilva (Aegle marmelos)
- Agnimantha (Premna mucronata)
- Shyonaka (Oroxylum indicum)
- Patala (Stereospermum suaveolens)
- Gabhari (Gmelina arborea)
- Brihati (Solanum indicum)
- Kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum)
- Shalaparni (Desmodium gangeticum)
- Prishnaparni (Uraria picta)
- Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris)
- Vaca (Acorus calamus)
- Lajjalu (Mimosa pudica)
- Rasona (Allium Sativum)
- Tila taila (sesame oil).
A Raju family formula handcrafted in small batches with purified herbs, mantras and love.
Country of origin: India. Imported by Vital Veda
These herbs are purified in a unique process then cooked into oil through a complex Ayurvedic preparation method that is not commonly practised. This is what makes this oil profound and differentiates it from most nasal oils.
If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight and moisture.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.