Below are a few considerations for those on the journey to helping heal cancer.
1. Slow Down, Cancer Is Mostly Not An Emergency
- Firstly, in most cases, cancer is not an emergency. Although diagnostics and specialists may urgently rush you into treatment, the truth is, the cancer has probably been in your physiology for quite some time before the diagnosis.STOP. Ground yourself. Establish yourself. Explore avenues of how to treat your unique self. Seek various specialists and health practitioners. Don’t rush into any treatment. Don’t delay, but take action efficiently and gracefully. Inappropriate medical treatment is a worldwide crisis.
The prestigious John Hopkins Hospital conducted a study investigating what percentage of medical care is unnecessary.
21% was the average!
They asked a random group of physicians who broke it down in medications, diagnostic tests, surgeries and procedures.
When you have people in the industry saying that one fifth of all the services are unnecessary, that is a crisis!
Questions to Ask Your Oncologist About Chemotherapy
Ask these questions in your initial consultations as well as when they say “we are getting really good results/sponsors for this drug or suggest a treatment.”
- What are the chances this will cure me. – not make me feel better, not make the tumour shrink for a little while, not make me live 6 months longer.
- What is the known death rate for chemotherapy used. – 1-2% – 10-15% are dying from the treatment.
- Would you give this therapy to your family or take your self.
2. Pleasant and Blissful Mind, Senses and Consciosuness
Reduce stress. Remove fear. Remind your body it is safe. You have infinite potential to heal. Your body is miraculously capable. Directly experience your Pure Absolute Self which is free from disease on a regular basis to give your body a “free zone” and reinforce the memory of That in your cells.
This is known as “Smriti”
3. Team of Health Practitioners
Work with a multitude of health practitioners. From oncologists to natural health practitioners to whatever healer you resonate with. All working as a Team for your wellness.
4. Drop the War Mentality
A cancer cell is the loneliest cell in the body. It doesn’t know if it is part of your organism anymore. It literally feels like the last man alive. So it has to reproduce. Fast.
When you recognise and appreciate the cancer cell, then it says “wow, let me drop the over-ambitious drive, let a stem cell replace me.” The tumour goes into apoptosis (programmed cell-suicide).
“I don’t need to have this drive for life, the organism has a drive for life now. I can now be in harmony with the biology. This is truely what I wanted.”
5. Most cancers are a metabolic disease
One of the best ways to activate autophagy and apoptosis is fasting. There is a multitude of ways to fast (langhana), and I recommend you work with a quality health practitioner to assist with fasting and diet for your unique self.
6. Precious and Potent Ayurvedic Herbs
Precious and Potent Ayurvedic Herbs are wise to boost the healing process.
They help restore the memory of perfect health (smriti), reduce tumour growths and metastasis, trigger your body’s healing mechanisms and optimise metabolic and immune health.
Panchakarma is also wise in most cases.
What important considerations for healing cancer do you value? Comment below?