Powerful method for promoting perfect health
“Raju Banana Purification” is a powerful therapy that cleanses the entire physiology and restores gynaecological health.
It is ideally taken by women whilst on their menstrual cycle, but is also effective for women who will not be menstruating at the time of visits, to balance hormones, enhance fertility and to profoundly purify and detoxify the physiology.
What is Raju Banana Purification
Banana Purification is mostly done during a woman's menstrual cycle.
Ayurveda views the menstrual cycle as a deep detox and profound purification that a woman is blessed to have once a month.
This unique treatment that is exclusively performed by the Raju Family immensely enhances this purification process.
Banana Purification deeply cleanses the entire body, particularly the female reproductive system.
Even if the problems are deeply rooted, significant relief can be achieved from this 3-5 day program.
The program also helps to balance the hormonal system so emotions become more even and smooth.
Banana Purification Involves
- Taking herbs specially prepared with bananas during each day of the menstrual flow or duration of the therapy.
- Adhering to a specific and simple diet.
- Taking plenty of rest so that the body can devote all it's energy to clearing and healing. The treatment draws out toxins from all over the body into the menstrual blood through which they are expelled. Still profound detoxification happens for those not bleeding during this program.
A single banana purification done properly during menstruation has benefits, depending on the person, equal to two or more 23-day intensive Panchakarmas.
FOR BOOKINGS SEE BELOW
Banana Purification Australia & NZ 2019
Sadhana Yoga Studios, 29A Greeves St, St Kilda, 3182.
June 22 - June 25
123A Brighton Blvd, North Bondi, NSW, 2026
(Wet Weather): 144 Ramsgate Ave, North Bondi
June 25 - June 28
43 Hearnes Lake Rd, Woolgoolga, NSW, 2456
June 28 - June 30
6 Shipton Place, Blockhouse Bay, 0600
July 1 - July 4
Duration of Banana Purification Program
- Menstruating women do the Banana Purification for the duration of their menstrual cycle.
- Women not on their cycle generally do 3 or 4 consecutive days.
- Allow approx. 30-60 mins for each session.
Essential Things to Know For Your Banana Purification
The more precise you follow these procedures, the more increased benefits you will get.
The Raju forefathers, who handed down this unique and wonderful knowledge to their family, specified that the Banana program itself should be given free of charge so that there is no financial barrier for anyone to have its benefits.
Donations are required for the bananas used, travel and accommodation expenses - $162 minimum donation is recommended for 3 days of Banana Purification and $216 for 4 days.
Donations are required whenever a Raju travels to give the Banana Purification. Raju family members are traveling from overseas solely to provide the Banana Purification.
The donation cash should be in an envelope with your name written and the dates you are doing the Banana Purification.
You should not enter the home/venue where you will receive the therapy, but rather wait outside until Vaidya Raju will bring the therapy to you.
You must observe 30 minutes of silence before and after and during taking the medicine.
Please arrive on time and sit in silence while you wait.
- On the days of undergoing the Banana Purification, ideally one should not take any herbs and dietary supplements etc. Medicines if you can avoid during BT or have later (away from the BT) will be best. - if you have an issue or query with this, contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 0451 534 884.
- The banana herbs should be taken on a completely empty stomach. If you are taking the morning dose of Banana Purification, you should not consume any food, herbs, or medications etc. that morning. Only plain water is allowed.
- 1 hour before taking the banana herbs the person should completely fast (no food, water etc.).
- It is important to swallow the banana piece whole - Do not chew it or allow it to touch your teeth.
- 1 -2 hours after taking the medicine the patient should completely fast (no food, water etc.) After this, the first thing the patient should eat is milk rice.
- Do not talk for 30 minutes before you receive the banana herbs and 30 minutes afterwards. Results are more powerful with inward attention and silence during this time.
- Every meal during the Banana Purification should be "milk rice". If you have trouble digesting cows milk, try a smaller quantity raw or unhomogensied cows milk boiled. If this is still uncomfortable, you may have plain white rice only. Almond, coconut, rice, soy or goats milk is not allowed.
- Rarely people feel aversion to eating milk rice every meal. If this happens and you really cannot tolerate it, have milk rice or plain white rice for the first meal (after taking the Banana Purification), then for the meals after that you may add a little cinnamon in the milk rice to add some flavour and reduce the aversion. Note that this is not ideal and for full benefits of the Banana Purificaiton. Plain milk rice is best during menstrual cycle. You can also have fresh, simple food throughout if you are really struggling with diet (see diet below on next bullet point).
- If you have aversion or cannot cope with just milk rice or plain rice contact us to discuss the best meal plan.
- Continue sipping hot water frequently during the Banana Purification days to help remove the toxins more thoroughly.
- A time to go inward and rest - It is encouraged you keep socialising to a minimum. You will probably be quite tired during the Banana Purification, so it is best you avoid strenuous activity, work, studying, going out etc. Sleeping during the day is permitted. Think of this as a stretch of "time for yourself" where you can profoundly rest and purify.
- Do not use tampons during Banana Purification as this impedes the free flow of toxins out of the body and may cause toxins to be reabsorbed as a result (best to always follow this rule during your period whenever you can).
- During the days of menstrual flow, it is traditional for you not to touch or have anyone touch you during this time as many impurities are coming out of the body (especially strong during the Banana Purification).
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
(Doesn't apply for Woolgoolga).
- Women whose menstruation is unnaturally absent will benefit from Banana Purification.
- It is also beneficial for post-menopausal women to receive Banana Purification. Knowing any previous date or time of the month when they had a period is ideal.
- The Vaidya (Ayurvedic physician) can then search the pulse around that time for the underlying cycle that still continues in a woman's physiology, even after menopause. Though less powerful than during the days of actual flow, the therapy is still highly beneficial for increased purification, hormone balance and strength.
- Women whose cycle does not align with the time that the Vaidya is there can still do the treatment.
- If your cycle comes while the Rajus are in Australia, we highly encourage you to travel to the city that the Rajus are in at the time of your cycle to obtain the full benefit. After all, women travel from all over the globe to India to spend only a few days there just for Banana Purification, so traveling inter-state if the opportunity is there is well worth the benefits.
If I am taking Banana Purification at night do I still need to eat milk rice that day?
Yes, only eat milk rice that day and no food or water 2 hours before your Banana Purification evening session.
Do I eat bananas and why is it called Banana Purification?
No. The medicine is delivered on a very small piece of banana that is the size of your little fingernail.
What is the difference between 4 days and 3 days of Banana Purification?
4 days is is more powerful but 3 days is a complete cycle so good. If you are menstruating you should do the Banana Purification every day you are menstruating.
Can I do less than 3 days Banana Purification?
3 days is a full cycle. However, if you only found out about this offering late, or genuinely cannot attend 3 days (consider your priorities), 1 or 2 days can be done and is still beneficial.
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES FOR BOOKING
- Choose one 'Session Time' and that will be your time slot over the sequence of your 3-4 days Banana Treatment (if you choose Session 1, you will be attending all the Session 1 time slots allocated for each day) - Any enquires contact Jes - email@example.com
* Note Melbourne has 2 session times, Sydney has 3 session times, New Zealand has 2 session times.
- You only need to make one booking per person for BT. Please choose this booking from the start date you would like to begin *you will need to specify your exact dates when you make your booking with the rest of your details
- To gain maximum benefit from banana treatment make sure to book 3-4 consecutive days
- If you know you will be menstruating at the time, please select Session 1, since menstruating women go first to receive the Banana Treatment.
- These sessions have been created so that there is less wait time.
*Auckland - There are a limited number of slots available for BT. We will email you to notify you if you have been granted to do the treatment or not. You will only receive this treatment once per day.
BANANA TREATMENT SESSION TIMES
MELBOURNE - Sadhana Yoga Studios, 29A Greeves St, St Kilda, 3182
Sat 22nd June - 8:30am
Sun 23rd - 8:30am
Mon 24th - 8:00am
Tues 25th - 8:30am
Sat 22nd June - 8:50am
Sun 23rd - 8:50am
Mon 24th - 8:20am
Tues 25th - 8:50am
SYDNEY - Private Residence 123A Brighton Boulevard, North Bondi, 2026
(Wet Weather): 144 Ramsgate Ave, North Bondi
Tues 25th June - 6:00pm
Wed 26th - 8:00am
Thurs 27th - 8:00am
Friday 28th - 8:00am
Tues 25th June - 6:15pm
Wed 26th - 8:15am
Thurs 27th - 8:15am
Friday 28th - 8:15am
Tues 25th June - 6:30pm
Wed 26th - 8:30am
Thurs 27th - 8:30am
Friday 28th - 8:30am
WOOLGOOLGA - 43 Hearnes Lake Rd, Woolgoolga, NSW, 2456
Fri 28th June - 9.30pm
Sat 29th - 7.30pm
Sun 30th - 8.30am
AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND - 6 Shipton Place, Blockhouse Bay, 0600
Mon 1st July - 8:00am
Tues 2nd - 8:00am
Wed 3rd - 8:30am
Thurs 4th - 9:00am
Mon 1st July - 11:00pm
Tues 2nd - 8:30pm
Wed 3rd - 8:30pm
Book Banana Purification
Please email the following to Jesica - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Name:
- Every Date and Session # You are doing BT:
- Will you be menstruating at the time?:
- Present complaints/symptoms (e.g. irregular menstrual cycle, endometriosis, fertility, painful periods (dysmenorrhea), amenorrhea (abnormal absence of period), migraines, skin disease, general purification, other (please specify):
Pre-Order Rice Milk Made For You
Ideally, you should be resting as much as possible for maximum effect.
This year, we are lucky to have Alex and Michalle offering milk rice cooked for you in Melbourne and Sydney only, which you pre-order and pick up when you come for BT.
$10 / 700ml jar of milk rice.
You may order more than one if you want for the whole day.
The rice milk will be made of the best quality products, with organic light-to-digest rice and organic non-homogenised milk.
Orders must be in the night before latest.
To order, specify how much you want and on what dates.
Then Michalle or Alex will reply with confirmation and how to pre-pay.
Melbourne: email@example.com / 0435 047 392
Sydney: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0413 870 011
We highly encourage you to BYO jars / containers / flasks and bags for Alex and Michalle to fill that morning or bring back the jar(s) that they provided for a refill to be environmentally friendly.
Vaidya Raju on Banana Purification
"The main action of Banana [Purification] is on the uterus ~ the communication between the brain and the uterus. When the communication is obstructed, it clears it—whatever is in the way. And then it clears everything because it removes the blocks [along the way]. With gall stones it takes some time...for liver problems much less time, gas much less. Because it fixes everything that is in-between and clears the way. Whatever is blocking it clears...makes that sankalp [intention] to work."
~ Vaidya J.R. Raju
Why is Banana Purification So Powerful?
"The main thing is the vibration [the use of the Primordial Sounds], and the herbs. Just like the planet is considered as the human (small point), Brahmananda is the universe (vast). Like that the herb is always minute, and it will work in all directions [huge expansion]. Similarly, along with that, the vibration enters into the body and goes into the whole endocrine system, not only the reproductive system, and creates the balance.
You might have seen one patient’s case here: just with the Banana [Purification] she developed her uterus and even her cervix was not there and that is also developed now. The treatment is given at the best time of the month because of the power of the underlying cycle. Banana [Purification] is a good rejuvenation. It is like half or even one full Panchakarma in value even when you are in menopause. Even if you don’t have those organs due to hysterectomy, whatever the balance is needed will come from the treatments. The whole hormone system is endocrine, so no need to worry about the organ itself."
~ Vaidya Krishna Raju.
“Ten years ago I used to be hospitalised for my period pain as it was so deliberating I would pass out. After lots of western medicine specialist appointments and many pharmaceutical drugs, I was told that I had endometriosis and went in for a laparoscopy to remove it, but there was nothing found.
This is when my deeper journey with the natural and eastern medicine began. I did too many things to mention over the next 10 years and was feeling much better and then 10 months before my first banana treatment I started bleeding in my monthly cycle enough for 10 women. I was losing so much blood my haemoglobin count and anaemia was eventually so low that I needed to start getting iron infusions at a haematologist to stop my hair falling out, reverse my complete loss in appetite, stop my headaches, depression, lethargy and rapid heart rate which decreased my sleep quality. I did these things for 6 months but things were not getting much better and eventually I was hospitalised again.
After much investigation, I saw Krishna-Ji for the first time. He had a new theory different to everyone, that was holistic and made sense, so I decided to see if what he was talking about might work. I stopped eating a mostly raw vegan diet and adopted a mostly cooked and warm Ayurvedic diet. I then did my first banana treatment in June 2016.
My first time was thee most profound experience, it was very powerful and started working for me before I even ate my first fingernail size of ‘special’ banana. I slept so much during those days and my cycle immediately changed. From that cycle and going forward, I had a light flow for the first time in my life and little to no period pain at all. Both of these things had never happened to me in 17 years.
I did my second banana treatment 6 months after that, and it was not as strong but toward the end of the long 7 day cycle, I cleared some blockages that needed to happen. I also cleared some deep emotional and mental traumas.
Again it improved my periods. But then I found myself feeling the same feeling again and needing an iron infusion due to too much blood loss again. Since that treatment in April 2018, I have not needed an iron infusion since and my flow has been quite regular. The cramps and breasts lumps have come back a bit, but I am about due for my next banana treatment and I look forward to experiencing what my body needs next time.
This is important work that needs to be cleared and done, especially for those with reproductive health issues and those wanting to have a healthy baby.”
~ Banana Purification Guest, USA
"I was diagnosed with MRKH Syndrome in c.1996 following an ultrasound that revealed I had no uterus. This is a rare congenital condition whereby the female reproductive system stops developing after the creatIon of the ovaries.
This of course means you do not have periods, nor can you have children naturally.
In allopathic medicine there is no known reason or solution. On diagnosis, I was brought under the care of a specialist unit in a London hospital where they offer enormous emotional support to the diagnosed ladies and their families, but of course in their eyes there was nothing they could do.
In January 2010 my partner, Will, and I embarked on a two year traveling sabbatical. We decided to kick start it with a 23 day PK in Delhi. Will had been suffering from Gilbert's Syndrome and a poorly functioning liver, and the doctors back home had been at a loss on how to treat this debilitating condition. A short one week PK in the UK had had such beneficial results we decided to come for a long stint in Delhi. There we had the blessing and amazing good fortune to meet with Dr. JR Raju and we came out of our first consultation amazed. Raju-ji was not at all bemused by Will's condition and had diagnosed me just through the touch of the pulse. He even suggested that his family's Banana Medicine would be able to help me overcome my situation. My pulse had indicated that I had either just finished or was just about to start my cycle so for the rest of those three weeks he regularly took my pulse to track my cycle. It came, a few days before I was due to leave.
During this first treatment, I felt enough sensations to merit following Dr. Raju's advice and obtained an ultrasound. The results showed a small uterus!! We were overcome and so it was an easy decision to attend the clinic in Hyderabad as often as I could for monthly banana sessions whilst we were in India. Will's test results also showed a 75% improvement in his liver and thyroid functioning in just 23 days. He had been ill for over a year!
Over the next few months of banana treatment there was notable progress. I had ultrasounds after each treatment which invariably showed the uterus growing in size each month. I returned to the UK in June 2011 and had an ultrasound at a private hospital in the UK to alleviate my parent's concerns that the results were not a true reflection of what was indeed taking place. The result showed more progress, and the parents were on board!
We returned to India in late October 2011 for further travels and treatments in Hyderabad to accelerate the growth. The ultrasound following the October banana treatment showed 50% growth in the volume of the uterus since late June.
The November results indicated a further growth spurt in the length of the uterus. It was after this treatment that the lining of the uterus became fully developed and it was also the first time the radiologist was able to detect and measure the cervix. She and her nursing staff looked on in amazement. It was a wonderful moment.
An MRI in December 2011 confirmed normal myometrium, endometrial cavity and parametrium in the uterus.
I continued regular banana treatment, as well as a 42-day PK in Hyderabad in March 2012, to help support the growth process which it did enormously. In August I was due to head back to the UK - the funds were up and it was time for me to head home. However, Dr. Krishna Raju strongly advised otherwise as I was experiencing a high level of growth, so I returned in September and continued regular banana treatment and a short PK until January 2013.
The MRI in November 2013 showed that the vagina had connected with the uterus and the fallopian tubes had developed and connected also. And that is where I am tantalizingly at!
Apart from one banana treatment in Italy in the summer, I have not had any other treatment for a year and am letting Nature take her course. It is relevant that I am back at home for now, and will know when it is right to return and join the banana club again! But I am feeling it is soon. I am able to support the development by daily practising the marma touch points and special marma abyanga that I was so lucky to learn in Hyderabad. I do these daily, wherever possible, and I know they have had a profound effect on my physiology. In addition, I have also been incredibly fortunate to have the banana and PK supported by full marma treatments in Hyderabad, which I have found extremely powerful.
I have been utterly blessed to have met the Raju family and their team of supporters, both the immediate staff but also special friends of the clinic, who are all tirelessly helping the patients, supporting us on our journeys, being the embodiment of Ganesha. It is a true gift to be in their presence and truly know there is nothing to fear. My journey has been nothing short of incredible and I am really looking forward to seeing what Nature has in store and when she decides to bestow it."
~ Panchakarma Guest, England
Podcast of Dylan Smith interviewing this MRKH patient about her story coming soon.