Get to know the dynamism of your human body, and many of the various relationships that it has with other people, the environment and various activities in the creation that is life.
About Jake Carter
Jake has taken the world by storm educating the masses in functional medicine and nutrition for a decade, marrying both traditional medicines with conventional advances.
Jake has taught in over 10 different countries, up the point of taking 54 flights in 2019 alone, teaching 20 different seminars.
Jake is notorious for breaking down global self-limiting beliefs and paradigms around health and fitness, to innervate individuals to prioritise all aspects of health; ranging from hormonal, lymphatic, gastrointestinal, psychological, environmental and metaphysical factors.
Jake has had the beautiful experience of working with chronically-ill, mothers struggling to conceive, businessmen-women through to professional athletes.
In this Episode we Discuss:
Jake escaping Victorian borders during lockdown.
Pale white skin people increasing their ability to absorb the sun and get a tan. Sun and skin calluses to build resilience burning and harmony with the sun.
Causes of skin cancer
Using viruses to treat cancer and anti-biotic resistant bacteria.
The epidemic of depression and suicide.
The importance of bacteria and viruses for holistic health.
Candida supporting the health of Alezeimers
Bacteria to offset breast cancer.
Transitioning from a personal trainer focusing on hot abs, muscles and looks, to a holistic functional health practitioner.
The Potential Dangers of High Amounts of Exercise & Training
Don’t train within 40 hours of getting blood work done - as the inflammatory markers are higher + other changes in the body.
The balance of Working Out and Working In.
“You can only train as hard as you can recover.”
An eating disorder where there is an obsession with eating foods that one considers healthy.
Anorexia, Eating Bulimia, Binge eating, and more.
The Epidemic of Body Dissatisfaction
Healing Eating Disorders
Zinc and it’s important role in taste, digestion, eating disorders, anorexia and rehabilitating from eating disorders.
Breaking down the rigidity of counting and eating food.
Sources of eating disorders - past abuse and a loss of elements of control.
Significantly restoration of health and reduction of a variety of symptoms after getting breast implants removed.
Saline implants more associated with mould toxicology.
Silicon implants more associated with immune dis-regulation.
DNA snips - consider genetics when considering breast implants.
- Implement binders like Shodana Vati, Chlorella.
- Glutathione post treatment.
- Possible stimulating NRF2 pathways.
- Low dose of EDTA, Vit C.
The deeper yearning and root cause - self-love, comfortable.
- Used in ancient times and tribes.
- Now increasing in popularity.
- Huge element of heavy metals that we can acquire from tattoos.
- Colour tattoos are more prone to health impacts.
- Chemicals from tattoos leeching into the lymphatic tissue.
- Metal - 5G conduction.
- Those with tattoos are going to have to take binders and detox support for life. Chlorella periodosa and Shodana Vati to therapeutically chelate them.
Clothing to protect from nnEMF
- An inflammatory condition and immune dysfunction condition that can be debilitating.
- Diagnosis is missed in 1 in 5 doctors.
- Takes on average 7-12 years to get diagnosed.
- Significantly correlated with sexual and physical abuse.
- Good news is there is a lot you can do to help combat this.
- Treatment to help with Endometriosis
- Jake’s extreme dosage of melatonin.
- Free radical scavenger.
- Dramatically reduce the rate of proliferation of some cancer cells.
- Protects neuronal damage from heavy metals like aluminium and mercury. - Chelates heavy metals.
- Supports respiration.
- Mitochondrial supporting agent.
- Supports mucosa in the gut.
- Chelating fluoride from the pineal gland.
- Heightening the senses.
- 3 different scientific papers showing melatonin helps C19.
- Enterochromaffin cells in the intestinal mucosa secrete 400% more melatonin than the pineal gland.
- Helps with mercury toxicity
- Helps with breast cancer
- The best anti-oxidant in the body.
Read more about Melatonin in this article: Melatonin: The Critical Hormone & How to Optimise It
The problem with probiotics
Jakes experience with plant medicines to download information of medicine, learn and evolve.
The Carnivore Diet
- An anti-nutrient - plant compounds that reduce the body’s ability to absorb essential nutrients.
- Absolutely correlated with kidney stones.
- Related with autism. - Fungal aspects produced in oxalates.
- Fibromyalgia and CFS - oxalates can bind onto heavy metals.
Foods very high in oxalates: almonds, spinach, okra, peanuts, chocolate, soy, beetroot, swisschard, rhubarb, cashews, sesame seeds.
Foods high in oxalates - eggplant, Jerusalem artichoke, potato, sweet potato, yam, blackberry, citrus peel, pomegrate, start fruit, brazil seeds, macadamia nuts, hazelnuts, pecans, pistachio, hemps, figs, guava, black tea, green tea, cinnamon, cumin, ginger, turmeric.
Vit B6 is dependant vitamin for oxalates.
Steven Gundry, M.D., says that consuming the lectin in beans and grains is
"like swallowing razor blades that literally cut the lining in our intestines."
Jakes meticulous research into medicine and Covid-19.
Jake’s content getting censored.
Integrity Facing Extinction
- Due to emotionally fragility in the world.
- Honouring your calling with courage to continue despite the consequence.
- Choosing your actions on values, rather than personal gain.
- The world has never needed integrity as much as it does right now.
Support The Show
Please leave me a comment below (I love to read every single one).
Please seek advice from a qualified practitioner before starting any new health practice.